The Griffith University Careers and Employment Service is eager to offer our support to fill your recruitment vacancies. Our services can assist you to fill any niche roles that you find difficult to market to students and graduates.
Our premium recruitment team, Student Employment, can help you tie up any loose ends this recruitment season by tapping into our pool of 50,000+ students and graduates across all study disciplines and screening them based on your unique criteria. For a very small fee, we can assist you with the complete end to end recruitment service, presenting you with impressive Griffith candidates who are job ready and fulfill your recruitment requirements. We are a not-for-profit team that differs from the traditional recruitment agency, we don’t work on commission and our modest fees are only charged upon a successful placement. To register your company with Student Employment simply click here and complete the online registration form and one of our experienced recruiters will be in touch.
Other ways we can assist include the following:
- Plan your future university engagement strategy with our staff to maximise your employer brand.
- Advertise paid employment opportunities to over 50,000+ students via CareerHub (please update your company contact details if you have used CareerHub before)
- Schedule your Social Media promotions in advance with our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Blog posts.
- Host an on Campus Employer Event – Seminar style to focus and promote your organisation or career options.
- Host an Online Webinar – platform and moderation provided from Griffith.
· Join our Industry Mentoring Program to mentor final year students.
· Deliver Industry Insights within curriculum.
· WIL (Work Integrated Learning) paid or unpaid opportunities for undergraduates to PHD students
If you have any other questions you can contact myself on 0481 068 837 or my team on 07 3735 7099 firstname.lastname@example.org