Do you have a passion for travel? Are your customer service skills out of this world? Do you know how to make an easy sale? Are you in your final year of study?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you should seriously consider the 2018 Retail Leadership Graduate Program with Flight Centre! As a Flight Centre grad, you will have access to travel discounts, support from senior staff, a great salary with added commission and a fun company culture. You will receive all the tools you need to help your career take off!
If you want to learn more about the program and network with current Flight Centre employees, come along to their event at Nathan campus on the 21st of September.
Date: Thursday, 21st of September
Venue: Nathan Campus N78 1.19
It is a structured and comprehensive 14 month program designed to provide future leaders with hands-on experience and understanding of the highly successful Flight Centre retail business model. You will enter the business as a Travel Sales Consultant and learn about all facets of retail sales, leadership and business management in the exciting travel industry. You will also have access to proven leaders to develop the skills required to run your very own retail business with an annual turnover of $6 million in as little as 12-18 months.
Some highlights of the program include:
- Learn and develop within a dynamic team with full time, paid and on-the-job experience
- Comprehensive training in sales, leadership and business management
- Attend our annual Graduate networking event with some of Flight Centre’s most successful leaders (including CEO and founder Skroo Turner)
- Be mentored by experienced leaders who will work closely with you to achieve your career goals
- Build your professional network by attending exclusive events with the industry’s most experienced leaders
- Upon successful completion you will receive your Certificate III in Tourism
- Projects designed to take your business acumen to the next level, such as developing business plans and running sales meetings
“The best thing about the Graduate Program is the support that you receive from the inspiring leaders around you, who are constantly encouraging you to achieve your goals. I have been given so many opportunities within the company to further my personal and professional growth; such as running business meetings, training sessions. The program has also provided me with opportunities to travel further to places such as America for Educational trips!”
Amy Swan – Student Flights Graduate Consultant
“For me the Graduate Program has been a wonderful foothold into a fantastic organisation. It has allowed me to network with senior leaders and gain an insight I would not have received otherwise. The support you also receive throughout the program is so reassuring. I came into this company with a strong vision for leadership, and for me to achieve this the Graduate Program was a perfect fit in excelling me to this stage”
Nicola Scurr – Cruiseabout Graduate Consultant
“Ultimately, the graduate program has allowed me to develop into the professional I’ve always wanted to be. Getting regular access to awe-inspiring leaders, opportunities to push myself and recognition when I succeed, has inspired me to become a better leader and professional. Participating in this program is honestly the best thing I could have done to develop into the leader I want to be.”
Samantha Caisley – Student Flights Graduate Consultant